The Alba Hotel has 142 double rooms, 4 singles and 10 T1-type apartments, distributed over a 6-storey building.
Facilities and equipment
Guests have access to a gym, a heated indoor pool, and outdoor pools for adults and children, surrounded by leisure space equipped with sun loungers and umbrellas. The use of these facilities is included in the stay. There is also a space for the sauna, Turkish bath, massage, and aesthetics, whose use involves an additional cost and prior booking, subject to availability.
The water supply is the responsibility of the municipality of Vila Real de Santo António, and the electricity is provided by EDP.
Water heating is done through solar panels in about 70% and the remaining by the use of gas.
The electricity comes from about 60% of the photovoltaic panels installed in the hotel.
It is our commitment to ensure that during your stay you enjoy comfort and tranquillity. We make a permanent effort to offer quality service standards, with the contribution of the staff team always available to assist you.
The Alba Hotel is not responsible for any valuable items left in the room. To keep them safe, you can use the safe in your room, at no additional cost.
We request and appreciate that the consumption of water and electricity is done efficiently and rationally, avoiding waste. The future and the environment thank us because, with these small gestures, we contribute to making the planet a better place for future generations.
Because it is our concern to provide a pleasant stay, we appreciate that you deliver the questionnaire that is in the room to the reception, putting your appreciation. Only then can we adapt our service to the needs of customers.
Internal complementary services
Technical maintenance services are available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The reception is available 24 hours a day, in person. You can also contact reception through the room phone number 9.
Cleaning service is available daily, between 9:30 am and 5:30 pm. Kitchen cleaning, as well as utensils, are not included. Towels are changed every 2 days, and bed linen twice a week or whenever requested by the customer.
The hotel has a closed space to store bicycles, located on the -1 floor, and it is not allowed to keep them in the rooms or any other space of the hotel.
Television channels, the hotel has 51 television channels available.
Room service is available from 5h am to 9h pm.
The hotel has a babysitting service available, subject to booking and at an additional cost.
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF USE AND BEHAVIOR
In addition to the limitations imposed by law, guests cannot:
- Produce or emit smoke in its various forms, vapours, heat, or grill.
- Make any noise or disturbance that disturbs other guests, especially from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- Leave children unattended. Hotel Alba is not responsible for accidents that occur in the absence of adult supervision.
- Allow children under 12 years old to use elevators, pools, gyms, or spas without adult supervision.
- Disregard the rules of use posted on signs in the pools, spa, and gym.
- Leave children unsupervised. Please supervise their activities to avoid putting them at risk.
- Have pets in the accommodations.
- Use common areas as a playground or gathering place that may disturb the tranquillity of other guests.
- Store bicycles in rooms or any other space in the hotel except in the designated area on floor -1.
- Use balls, rackets, or other items in the pool and its surroundings that may endanger or disturb the tranquillity of other guests.
POOL USE RULES
The rules posted next to the pools must be respected.
- Take a shower before entering and after leaving the pool.
- Respect the prohibition and danger signs around the pool and any other indications.
- Use of cups, glass bottles, and ceramic utensils is prohibited.
- Diving and pushing are prohibited.
- Animals are not allowed.
- Do not stay on the access stairs to the pool.
- Bodyboards are not allowed.
- Floats and other water toys are not allowed.
- Running in the pool area is prohibited.
- The floor is slippery and may cause falls.
- It is not recommended to use the pools outside the hours of 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Hotel Alba is not responsible for any damages that may result from the non-compliance of any of the presented rules.
EMERGENCY AND SAFETY
Dear guest, when you check in at Hotel Alba, please take the time to identify the closest exits to your room, the location of alarm buttons, and the fire extinguishers in the hallway. Follow the hotel rules and do not smoke inside.
IN CASE OF FIRE
- Try to remain calm and activate the alarm.
- Contact the front desk if possible, from any mobile phone by calling 00351 281 530 500 or from your room phone by dialling 9.
- Turn off the air conditioning immediately.
- If possible, leave the room immediately, but do not try to take your luggage with you or go back.
- In case of smoke, stay as close to the ground as possible.
- Do not attempt to fight the fire.
IF YOU ARE TRAPPED IN YOUR ROOM OR HAVE BLOCKED EXITS
- Try to remain calm and contact the front desk from any mobile phone by calling 00351 281 530 500 or from your room phone by dialling 9, providing your room number and the number of people with you.
- Turn off the air conditioning immediately and use wet towels to cover the door joints, especially the corridor door and bathroom ventilation grilles. Keep moistening the towels frequently.
- Remove the curtains from the windows.
- Wet the entire floor of the entrance.
- Wait for assistance from the Hotel Emergency Team.
If the evacuation alarm sounds continuous, follow these instructions:
- Try to remain calm.
- Take your key with you.
- Before opening the door to leave, check its temperature using the back of your hand. If there is no smoke, you can exit. Do not carry any luggage with you.
- Leave your room and make sure you close the door.
- Do not go back for any reason.
- Follow the instructions provided by the Hotel Emergency and Evacuation Team, who will guide you to a meeting point where they will identify and register you to verify absences.